Why Choose Canvas Prints?
One of the most common questions we get is what exactly are canvas prints, and what are the differences in relation to more traditional framed prints.
The short answer is it all depends on your personal tastes and preferences, budget, interior design, and location where the photograph will be hung.
Here's a few points that we have compiled just for you:
Advantages of Canvas Prints:
- Do not exhibit any glare or reflections. Can be displayed in any room with different lighting
- No size limit! The largest size in canvas that we offer is 135x200cm.
- Weighs much less that framed prints
- Canvas prints provide a frameless presentation which creates a window into the scene
- Creates a painterly effect which is very pleasing
- Can be installed in semi-humid environments (bathrooms)
- Lack of frame blends well into any style decor in home or office
- Can be placed into a wood floating frame for a “finished” look
- Creative multi-panel options available
The great thing about each style of print is that you can always buy another of a different style down the line. With many options to choose from you should never feel limited to a certain style of printing. What matters are the designs that you cherish.