- Privacy commitment
Life In Ink, ABN 15 946 605 815 and its associated companies (“we”, “our” or us”) recognise the trust you are placing in us through your dealings with us. We do everything we can to maintain that trust. Under law, your rights to privacy are also protected. Privacy laws place strict requirements on us to treat certain information collected as confidential, to store your information securely and to allow you easy access to check and correct your information.
When do we collect information about you?
At times, we are required to collect personal information in the normal course of providing services for our customers.
These services include:
◦ Accepting customer orders
◦ Processing online purchases and payments
◦ Registering an online account
◦ Maintaining client books
◦ Customer service (including social media channels such as facebook)
◦ Processing credit card payments (we do not keep this information on file)
◦ Accepting gift voucher payments
◦ Processing refunds
- What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information from you:
◦ your name and contact details, such as your physical address, email address and phone number;
◦ your purchase history;
◦ your company name (if applicable);
◦ the name of the domain from which you access the internet;
◦ the date and time you access our sites;
◦ the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our sites;
◦ your cookies;
◦ any other information you may supply to us (via our ‘contact us’ form)
Why do we collect this information?
We use the information to customise our services and plan product development so that we can provide you with relevant consumer information and notify you of products and special offers that may be of interest to you. It is also collected so that we may provide value-added services and marketing and re-marketing through our websites or other social media channels.
- Do we share personal information with third parties?
Yes, however only for the benefit of our customer and future customers shopping experience.
- Who we may disclose your information to and why:
We will not sell or trade your personal information.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information from us, please let us know by clicking on the “unsubscribe link”/”update our preferences” at the bottom of any of our communications, or by clicking into your account and manage the level of communication which you want to receive from us.
If you believe that we have breached your privacy rights in any way, or you would like to discuss any issues to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All such enquiries or complaints will be taken seriously and handled with impartiality and discretion.